“Wow! I made some money online.” This was my reaction when I made few cents within a day using AdF.ly. It is impossible to forget that moment because it was the first time I made some money online. That motivated me and since then I have made hundreds of dollars online using many other methods. In this post I am going to present you a detailed review on AdF.ly or commonly called as Adfly. Keep reading because it may become a new online money making source for you.
What is AdF.ly?
So the first question that comes to your mind is “What is AdF.ly?” so let’s start discussing about Adf.ly.
Adf.ly is website that pays you money every time someone clicks on your shortened Adf.ly links.
Still Confused? Let me Explain.
Adf.ly is an URL shortening service similar to Bit.ly.
- You input a link on AdF.ly. For example “google.com”
- AdF.ly shortens it and gives you a links “https://adf.ly/PNDe3”
- You share the shortened link anywhere on the web.
- Someone clicks on your link i.e. on “https://adf.ly/PNDe3”
There is twist now. Before redirecting to “google.com” adf.ly will show an ad to your visitor. He had to see the advertisement for at least 5 seconds and then he can continue to your link i.e. “google.com”.
How AdF.ly works?
However I have provided you an overview of the working of AdF.ly, there are some questions left why adf.ly pays you and how adf.ly itself make money. To make it more clear let us take an example. Think of an advertiser who wants to sell his product or promote his online business. So he want more visitors to see his business or buy his product: AdF.ly is the solution for the advertiser. Let’s check out the complete working of AdF.ly:
- Advertiser pays money to Adfly to show his website to visitors of any specific country or the whole world. Let’s say advertiser paid $2 for 1000 visits.
- Adfly takes a cut. Let’s say Adfly takes $0.4.
- Adfly shows the advertisement (of advertiser’s business or product) for 5 seconds when a visitor clicks on publisher’s links. Publisher gets rest of $1.6 for 1000 visits on his link.
Now you have the complete idea of the working of AdF.ly. Let’s turn to the question “Is AdF.ly a scam?”
Adf.ly: Legit or Scam?
Adf.ly is not a scam; there are several points that prove it.
- It was started on 2009. It is six years now as of 2015. Only legit sites can live for so much of time.
- According to Alexa, Adfly is among the top 100 websites of the world. Can you ever think of a scam site in the top 100 websites of the world?
- It has more than 2 million users registered which prove that adf.ly a famous and legit site.
- They always pay on time.
- And the payment proof paid to me by Adf.ly below, proves it to be legit.
|Adf.ly Paymnet Proof|
Now you should be eager to know more about Adf.ly so let’s continue and check out it’s pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of using AdF.ly
- Fast and Easy Sign Up process
- Simple User Interface
- Easy to use and make money
- Minimum Payout is only $5
- Daily Payments are also available
- Many tools are available
- You can also make money referring others
- Annoys visitors who click your link
- Payout rates are quite low for some countries
- Visitors that visit adf.ly links must have Java Script and Flash Enabled to get publisher (shortener) credited for visits
Minimum payout is only $5; this means as soon as you will make $5 you can withdraw it.
Payment Methods are:
- Payoneer (Bank Transfer)
- Payoneer (Prepaid Card)
Adf.ly also provides daily payments as soon you will meet the following requirements:
- Withdrawal Account Set
- Paid once in monthly payment
- Account longer than one month
- Account details not changed in last 72 hours
- Cashout limit reached: $5
Check Out: Shorte.st Review: Another Adf.ly Alternative
How much will you earn from AdFly?
|Adfly Review: Get Paid to Shrink Your URLs|
Now the most important question is how much money can you make from Adfly? At an average Adf.ly pays you $2/1000 visits to your links. But as I said it is an average. From USA you can make as much as $9/1000 visits wile from Asian countries you may make less than a dollar for 1000 visits.
Is it low?